Decolonizing and Indiginzing are literal terms that have been applied across Academia, social spaces, and the dismantling of White Supremacy for centuries. This episode we discuss the differences, the applications, and purpose of each method.
- April Mayes, Author & Associate Professor
- Arnold Arnez, Scholar | @NewAmauta
- Michael Montenegro, Scholar | @ChicanoCulturSB
- Luis Vaz, Scholar
- Frank Medina, Historian / Critical Theorist | @UndocuTalks
- Darshan Elena Campos, Migrating University and Decolonial Business Academy
- Alba Isabel, Scholar & Organizer | @GuerillaDiscourse